Join yoga teacher Mary Beth LaRue and goal coach Jacki Carr for a transformational week in Sayulita. Amidst ocean breezes, expect life changing conversation, sweaty yoga sessions and blissed out evenings on the sand. Mary Beth and Jacki have worked together to design a program that will uplift and inspire, and create big shifts in your daily life. At the same time, enjoying a vacay in a tropical paradise – surfing, snorkeling and sipping margaritas.
Our hotel guest rooms comprise both one and two bedroom units with kitchen and also one-bedroom guest rooms without kitchen. Tastefully decorated in a funky but traditional Mexican style with ceramic tile floors and (not so traditional) air conditioning. Purified drinking water is available throughout the hotel.
- Tropical garden setting
- Lovely and immaculate swimming pool
- Rooftop terrace above hotel for sun bathing
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in each suite
- Daily maid service
- All linens are provided
- Wireless Internet connection free throughout the hotel
- Hotel room safes
- Daily sweaty yoga
- Daily goal coaching
- 1 group excursion via Stand Up Paddle board
- Complimentary cooking class
- Meditation and yin yoga
- Private Yoga and Goal Coaching*
*available for an addition charge
***all activities are optional
Food and Dining
All of the meals are created from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Please keep in mind that we are able to create menus that accommodate special requests and/or needs. Breakfast and dinner will be included daily. Breakfast includes fresh fruit in season, yogurt, granola, toast with spreads, eggs, vegetables, beans, tortillas, homemade salsas, a small smoothie, and coffee or tea. For dinner, our chef partners work to create hand crafted meals using only the freshest ingredients. Enjoy a classic Mexican dish, or choose from creative offerings that bring influences from the East into the mix of traditional Mexican flavors.
- Accommodations for 7 nights at Hotelito Los Sueños
- Daily yoga and goal coaching sessions
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- 1 group excursion provided
- Inspirational notebook
- Transportation to and from airport
- Swag bag
- Welcome and Send Off Soiree
- Single- $2450 Private room with queen bed for one person
- Couple- $1750 Private room with queen bed for two people
- Double- $1950 Shared room with two beds for two people
- Double Twin- $1750 Shared room with two beds for two people- you will sleep in a twin bed.
**all pricing is per person
Fly into the Puerto Vallarta airport. The property is a 45 minute ride from the airport. Group transportation will be provided to and from the airport. If you wish to ride separately taxis are available and typically cost $80.
Upon booking, there is a $500 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations after December 7, 2014, are subject to partial refunds. No Refunds will be granted after January 7, 2015.
Yoga. Blisscrafting. Music.